upper body day and abs
I just finished push-ups and inclined flyes, shoulder press and side-curls, lying tricep extensions and kick-backs. Then, abwork on the exercise ball. With therapeutic puppy-scratching in between.
Tomorrow is free and I'm looking forward to the rest.
Anyone have big weekend plans?? We don't really unless you count organizing the laundry room. Odell moved a cabinet into the laundry room for me since we stacked our washer and dryer. There's room to spare! Now, if only I were organized-minded... Someone, quick! send me some organization advise!
Tomorrow is free and I'm looking forward to the rest.
Anyone have big weekend plans?? We don't really unless you count organizing the laundry room. Odell moved a cabinet into the laundry room for me since we stacked our washer and dryer. There's room to spare! Now, if only I were organized-minded... Someone, quick! send me some organization advise!
Comments
:)
organizational advice is not my specialty but I had some links about laundry i found for myself.. I will see if they are still on my computer and send them your way :) I need a bit of laundry advice too.. but it seems for me just washing, drying and folding are a feat in and of themselves :)
happy free day tomorrow.
Loved your post about O and his jumping rope capabilities. Miss you guys. Did KK get his bday package??