Today is free day!  We are in Grand Junction to do some shopping at an actual mall.  We are beside ourselves with excitement over the tiny mall here.  We are spending the night in a hotel (more excitement) and shopping tomorrow.  So, tomorrow will be somewhat free too.  Yesterday, we were both sick, but did the 3 B's anyway.  Sara even almost copped out, but then did it anyway.  
Interviewer:  So, how does it feel to have accomplished your workout yesterday even when you didn't want to?
Sara:  I felt better afterwards.  tee hee hee!
Interviewer:  Do you have anything else to add?
Sara:  I feel a lot better today and as the last thing to go into my body on free day, I picked water!  tee hee hee hee!

Interviewer:  Yay, Sara, for influencing Josha in such a positive way!  I'm sure others will be inspired as well!

Anyway, we are doing great, and I love having Sara as my workout friend!  We brought our jumpropes, and we may even use them tomorrow....hmmmm?????

Comments

Ruthie said…
yipee .. loved your post! sooo. anything good at the mall? .. way to go working out when not feeling 100%... hope you are feeling better today.

I plan on biking again this afternoon.. will post later..
did you jumprope?
Josha said…
We did NOT get to jumprope...but amazingly, life has continued on a forward path and we are on it. So, today, we will do upper body just as though we hadn't missed a thing...more later!
Ruthie said…
so.. how your feelin? just checking in on you..
hope your day was great.

blessings!
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New