poor josha

...out there all alone...
Jumping rope, that is...first day back at it without my workout pal, Sara.
I haven't been having much luck posting or commenting or even reading comments, so I'm taking advantage of being able to post this morning! I haven't been able to read comments, but please continue to leave them...I have faith that one day, blogger will mysteriously let me read them again!
I started out with jumprope HIITs of 20-25 jumps in a row way back in the beginning of this thing...partly because I wasn't that great at jumping rope and partly because it was the beginning of getting in shape. Quickly, I was able to "up" that to 30-40 jumps. Then, 40-50. Soon, I was jumping 50-60. A couple of weeks ago, I realized I needed to bump it up to 60-70, and the next thing you know, I am doing some 100's! So, progress is good!
I also did abwork: plank and plank variations and ab-vacs. I feel it today. I still have plans to answer Ruth's great questions, so here is the first one:
  • What's the biggest change you have noticed since starting your program? The VERY biggest change is that I am in a routine of this. It's just the way I am now. And I've been surprised to realize my goal of not "losing it" just because I have a bobble, but to jump back into the lifestyle. Other goals met: Children are influenced, wearing a size 4, into the 130's and still losing, more energy, able to enjoy outdoor activities, helping others make changes too.

Sorry the fashion show seems to have fizzled...we didn't manage to take each others' pictures in all the new stuff. But, I will vouch for Sara's cuteness in hers.

Comments

Unknown said…
I keep saying poor Sara (and many other Kaegan things). Your title makes me smile. I miss working out with you so much! Thanks for inspiring me in so many ways!
Ruthie said…
hip hip horrah.. Josha was able to post! I am just tickled pink! :)

glad to have you back and will cherrish this moment until next time :) hehe

great job on the 100s! wowowowow! thats amazing

.. isnt change good?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New