another fun cardio day

Well, I started off trying to skiprope in between sets, but hubby saw me out there and decided to jump too. So, I had to share my rope between sets. So, I just made sure that all my sets were 100+ jumps.

What is it with men, anyway??? He sits in a chair in front of his computer all day every day. I had to work my way up to 100 jump sets. He gets out there and does 100+ sets straight from his chip-eating, coke-drinking chair! If I didn't love him....I'd be so mad!!!

:) Actually, I'm glad he got up! :)

taking him to the airport today. rats.

Comments

Ruthie said…
we all know why he wanted to jump with you.. to watch YOU jump thats why!!! :)

yeah.. guys are just built strong.. it does get frustrating! like the time I worked my rear end off for months and got my body fat tested it was higher then my DHs who had only been working out for like two weeks! .. ugh.. made me mad! :)
but see. YOU inspired him to jump rope.. and I bet he will be sore tomorrow even though he might not tell you so :) hheehe..

Oh I must get a jump rope. :)

keep on truckin
Unknown said…
Hahahaha. Wish I were there to see Odell jump. Man, I miss you all!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New