off

I jumped rope again for cardio. It was fun, but I was sort of "off" today. Kept getting tripped up. Maybe it's because Gracyn leaves for camp today, and I haven't been looking forward to being without her all week... She will have a great time, rafting, hiking, rock climbing, and praising God, so it's a good thing. I'll just be without her...
My abs are still sore (so are my shoulders--maybe that could account for the "off" day in rope jumping), but I plan to do pilates later today!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray for Pilates! Sad that Gracyn is leaving, but happy too! Don't forget your psuedo daughter is just a phone call away. Much love to you all!
Ruthie said…
wow.. a week would be hard to be away! .. guess these things happen when they grow up huh? I am not ready for that either..
great job getting it done anyway.... happy pilates!
looking forward to your posts!

blessings
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New