the story of my day
Kaegan woke up early talking...so we all woke up early. I mean way early. So we are tired. Gracyn is doing well at camp. We went out to where she was with the group rock climbing. I had to Zoom my camera as far as it will zoom, but I found her hanging on the face of a huge cliff. Hmmm. I guess it's all ok because she made it down.... I know this because we went to the camp at dinner time bearing cookies. She was alive and happy and wants to stay, but wants me to come back tomorrow...
While we were wondering about the small pink dot dangling on the face of the cliff, we threw rocks into the river, and I did lunges and squats holding a huge rock for weight. Tonight, I did bicep curls with my resistence bands and then more bicep curls and then backward sit-ups.
Tomorrow is cardio day and I got my new jump rope dvd's today. They came with a jumprope that has removable weights in the handles. Cool.
And another thing...can you believe Ruth, who inspires ME, posted that?????
While we were wondering about the small pink dot dangling on the face of the cliff, we threw rocks into the river, and I did lunges and squats holding a huge rock for weight. Tonight, I did bicep curls with my resistence bands and then more bicep curls and then backward sit-ups.
Tomorrow is cardio day and I got my new jump rope dvd's today. They came with a jumprope that has removable weights in the handles. Cool.
And another thing...can you believe Ruth, who inspires ME, posted that?????
Comments
off to pack.. will be thinking of you as i stay on track with eats until friday night :)
pNp
sorry.. in a hurry :)