race to beat sara

I'm racing to blog about this before sara gets to! Do you know that she bought new very tiny pants today???? I can't wait for the picture! (I'll leave the details for you, Sara, but I just had to announce it before you...ha ha!)

Upper body was good with only one interruption. Not bad. Eats are good. I'd blog them if I could remember that well. I will be eating the other half of my lunch for dinner which was a turkey sandwich with too much bread (ciabatta bread), so that's not the best, but not the worst either.

Great, now I'm hungry! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha! You just made my day! I'll go try them on right now and have Tori take a picture. Love you!
flowerpot said…
Thanks for posting on my blog, J! I loved the bday pics of KK!! I'm late sending his gift as always. However, it is going out with UPS in the same week as his bday. An improvement, for sure!

I loved reading about your accomplishments and goals in your recent post. Go, girl.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New