pilates abwork...

...Done!
I did the Gaiam DVD to the end of the series of 5. I'm still sore from the exercise ball. The exercise ball is definitely where I feel abs most. I love Pilates too because it works your whole core. I think it improves my posture. That's a good thing.

We delivered G to camp. She had tears in her eyes and looked so small. She really wanted to go, but was completely nervous about it at the same time. She is spending tonight, and I'm going to visit her tomorrow. If she wants to come home, she can. She will most likely want to stay. I know I will want her to come home! LOL

She really is small. Everyone else is twice her size. So much more developed, too. She just looked so pitiful with her eyes full of tears. I know she's ok, but it was hard. I guess we all have to grow up at some point, but I'm not ready to grow up just yet. (oh, or for her to either!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Horray for you! I feel the abwork on the ball more too. I need to get one. But I do love how complete and good I feel after Pilates. It's is very relaxing to me.
flowerpot said…
oh, I'm sitting here at my desk crying. I hate thinking of G being teary eyed and going off to camp. I'll be praying for riotous fun and awesome new friends!!
Ruthie said…
just checkin in on you :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New