Happy Sore From Yesterday's Workout Day!


Well, yesterday's workout was effective. I feel it all over my body! Today we ran sprints. We also walked and talked and enjoyed the sound of the river and birds. It was nice. It had been a while since I'd run sprints, and I feel that too.


I still haven't done abwork, and it will either be short and sweet or not at all. I'll let ya know tomorrow! Happy fourth!

Comments

Ruthie said…
just posted a few min ago.. thanks for checking on me.. busy day.. but good..
great job on workout.. did you get abs in?
Ruthie said…
just checking in on you.. my day was good.. (see post)..
so.. how were the fireworks .. at eye level I heard :)

blessings
r
Josha said…
fireworks were great! Too tired for a workout. We had things going on alllll day. So, I'm planning to do cardio and abs and some upper body tomorrow.
Ruthie said…
just missing you.
today is free for me.. how bout you? will bike ride in the morning before church....
hope your weekend is going good

-progress....

ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New