cardio and abs



I jumped and jumped again today. Gorgeous morning here. I just did pilates abs. Feel good and on track with food. Here are some pics just for kicks...before, after. Oh yeah, and Odell. :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
In the first picture its like you are dreaming of the person in the second picture! The HOT sexy cut and lean mom you are! Way to go you HOT momma you! so cool

thanks too for the recipe.. I actually got the eating for life cookbook at the library book sale for 75 cents or something crazy like that! I need to try some of the deserts have you tried any of them?

Happy lifting tomorrow.. Lunges R us :)
Josha said…
I posted the recipe cuz SIL asked for some recipes. I thought I remembered you having the book. I have tried the cheesecake, thanks to Sara. It was good, but I'm not a big fan of artificial sweetener.
Ruthie said…
that is why I havent tried the dessert recipes... artificial sweetners give me headaches. .. I wonder if I could replace it with sugar? or honey? hum.. need to experiment :)
thanks for the abvac info.. I will give those a try this moring after lifting..

happy friday
Josha said…
xylitol might not give you a headache...it's just a natural sweetener made from beech bark instead of sugar cane, but it has zero calories and doesn't affect insulin. Also, stevia which is ground stevia plant. Xylitol is 1 for 1 in place of sugar, but stevia is super sweet and wouldn't take much. The problem is figuring out the amount to substitute.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New