feeling brave


I guess I'm feeling brave...Here is my "after" pic.

That's Banjo, the new puppy in front. I know you can't see it very well...I like that fact...but here it is anyway.

Results of my challenge: 1 1/2 sizes down from beginning of this challenge. No significant weight change which means I'm gaining muscle. Upper abdominals peeking through. Legs and arms more "shapely." I have energy and feel great!

Still in my list of goals: Keep the lifestyle I've created for myself. Lose about 10 pounds on the scales (don't know how long that will take, actually). Lose the "muffin" around the middle...I'm certain I don't need it. To get to a point where I would dare to post my backview. Ha ha! To inspire my children and others to stay fit!

Today was cardio. I jumped rope and did pilates abwork. I'm pooped.

Comments

Ruthie said…
I am seeing those abs young lady! WOOO WHO! .. and can I add to your list.. .. self confident enough to post a picture of yourself in two piece! now THATS an amazing result!

way to go.. you look amazing!!!

I wanta loose the muffine top too! I keep telling myself.. Just keep going.. it will pop off any minute!

happy lifting tomorrow!
(its so nice to have you back from vacation!)
Ruthie said…
halllloooooooooo?
did you do the 3 bs today?
I am going biking again in the morning.. 10am.. state park.. off road a bit too I think.. wanna join us?
OH.. and could please explain why a size 4 short fit me today but the size six carpri wouldnt? I am so confused .. does walmart have their own sizing chart I have NO idea about?
Mom2t said…
Wow, Josha! You look awesome. How far you have come in such a short time.....so proud for you.

Keep it up!