Balmy 28 degrees

I thought I would melt completely into a puddle today on my 4 mile run. I had planned on 5, but it turned into 4 as I trudged along through snow and sun. The snow is much like running in sand, and the sun, wow, the sun. I knew I should have worn my capris!
I lifted yesterday, but didn't get to triceps, so will try to get that done today too.

Here's a bummer...the armour thyroid I normally take isn't available anywhere. The pharmacy had to send me another kind that is suppose to be the same thing, but the last time this happened, it wasn't the same for my body at all. Same thing again. Low energy again. Depression again. Arms and legs are filled with lead again. Forgetful again. Weight gain again. At least I know what's going on this time. Bummer again.

Comments

Ruthie said…
OH NO! NO WHERE???? maybe you could take a trip to canada and see if they have it :)

i cant believe you got out and go a run in feeling like that! YOU my friend are AMAZING!
Ruthie said…
hoping and prayin you feeling ok ..

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New