Rest for the Booty

Yesterday was a 3 B's lifting day. By that, I mean, "back, booty, biceps." I actually gave my lower body a break and only did the other 2 B's. Back and Biceps should be sore. My lower body has been perpetually sore as of late, so rest for the booty.
I've put some thought into Ruth's great idea about training for the Dallas Half. I'd really like to do it, but can't swing the $$ part of it this time. I could run it here, but winter is a tough time to train for distance here.... I thought of running the CanyonLands Half in Moab, UT around the same date, but again, the training works out better in spring, summer, or fall. So, I guess I'm passing on the Half for now, but am mulling over potential plans. More on that later.

Comments

Ruthie said…
i think you should find a snow shoe race :) or something :)

good job on your booty rest :) how those bis coming? i forget when my deadline was. need to look :) hehe


keep on truckin cant wait to hear what your plans are :)
Unknown said…
Chiropractor said to eat or take potassium to get rid of lactic acid build up and prevent soreness. Just a tid bit of info that I'm going to try the next time we have yoga. Might help your booty too :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New