Yay, Me!

Oh wow. I'm sore from yesterday's lifting workout. A good sore, but sore. Today, my plan was to don my new gaiters and drive out to an old mine and run 4 miles home. Turns out, that was a great plan for today because the wind is soooo bone chilling, I might have settled for a shorter run if I could have turned around. As it was, I had to go home. So 4 miles later, I went back with hubby to retrieve the jeep from 4 miles out, and I feel the usual YAY-ness that I'm a strong, energetic, capable, adventurous me. Ah, running...a nice way to be.

Comments

Ruthie said…
HIP HIP BURRRRR! :)

way to go! :)

so.. please tell... how cold was it? :)
plus wind chill please...

YOU ROCK!
Josha said…
Don't know wind chill, but around 20 degrees. Would have been fine without the wind. I had to unzip when I was out of the wind, then zip back up, off with the gloves, on with the gloves, off with the ear warmer, on with the ear warmer....

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New