Not feeling my best. Female Follies...no need for details, but I just can't wait for this day to pass. Yesterday was hard too, but I lifted, upper body and went to yoga and bellydance. I was surprised that belly dance was an actual workout. It's never a workout. Last night was lots of jumping and kicking. It was fun, but tiring for yesterday. Today is beautiful out and a run day. I plan to get out there, but don't know how the running will go. A walk is nice too, right? Come on, Advil!

Comments

Ruthie said…
a run always makes me feel better :) but a walk is good too... take care of yourself and know that you probably are feeling bad now but you feel sooo much better than you did 3 years ago! :)
woowhoo!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New