plug for underarmour

I had no idea how much I would love my new underarmour running tights, but they kept me warm and happy on a ccccooooold run. In fact, I'm an underarmour girl today. Here's what happened, see.
Sara was in Houston at the Woodlands mall, and she called me and was all, "girl, I just bought some fresh-to-death underarmour duds at the outlet, do you want me to snag you some too?" So I was like, "OOOOOO, ya!" And she was all, "Cool." So I was like, "ya!"
LOL...I don't know why I went wacky on ya like that, but the jist is that I sent her after tights, a mock turtleneck, and a hoodie. I wore all today and was completely comfortable. Much more so than with my off-brand stuff. I do love my merrells and my hotchili's though. And hubby bought me two great mock turtlenecks too. Seems that brand names are warmer.
I only went a couple miles. I ran strides on the way back. There were ice climbers out and a lady cross country skiing on the frozen creek. It was cccccccoooooold. Have I mentioned that? And I was toasty. Thanks, Underarmour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New