September

Here it is...September!  When I look out, I see new colors.  Yellows and golds have crept in, and Autumn approaches.  Mornings are crisp.  We've even reached freezing a couple of nights.  To top it off, a bear ran across our yard yesterday evening.  They've been around in the night all summer and up in the hills, but Autumn is when they really try to fill up their tanks for the winter, so they are down low and in town more.  Yep, September.
I love September.  Don't you know loads of Birthdays in September?  My hubby, my daughter, my brothers....and sapphire, wow, what a birthstone!  New school clothes, new pencils, fresh paper, clean notebooks.  Yep, September.
This is the month when I try to run a 10k faster than my last one.  September.
I'm shooting for Saturday, the 12th.

Comments

Ruthie said…
my burfday toooooo! :) 24th-41 yikes

:)

i am loving september too... glad its here and the cooler weather!

I am sooo excited for you and your race.. wish i could be there to do it with you!!!!! :)
..
and i leave you with this quote :)



"It really didn't matter how long it took to get the job done; what mattered was getting it done. This was an exploration into the possibilities of self. Being a champion meant not quitting, no matter how tough the situation became and now ...matter how badly the odds seemed stacked against you. If you had the courage, stamina, and persistence to cross the finish line, you were a champion." -Dean Karnazes

you ARE a champion.. no doubt!
Ruthie said…
how u b?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New