snow

We have friends in town...not much time to blog or workout or run.
It's forecasted to snow this week.  wow
My favorite brands of warm stuff to run in:
Hot Chili's
Smartwool
Underarmour
Merrell

Must haves:
tights
wool socks
moisture-wicking first layer
fold over mitten-gloves
neck gator
beanie

Comments

Ruthie said…
snow already? wow.

hope you had fun with friends :)

love your list :) need to get me a few things on it.. but i think i have a few months until i really need them.

are the fall colors still out? is this early for snow?
did you do your 10k? :)
Ruthie said…
did you talk you friends into going for a run to the mine with you?
:)
Josha said…
no one but you would run to the mine with me. Fall colors, yes. Early for snow? yes and no Sometimes it snows this early but it never stays. My friends are still here and I'm going crazy not running. 10K? Still to do.
I'm feeling awfully slow, though, after your post about how slow you used to be...which isn't that slow to me. oh well, I'll just run faster. :)
OH,I wish I could go for a run...never comes through for me with this set of guests.
Ruthie said…
oh.. its ok josha... you are building up your "love bank" for running :)Going crazy not running is a good thing :)

I am sure someone else would run with you to the mine... surely...

when are you doing your 10k?
Ruthie said…
ahhhhhh .. i need a josha post... withdrawals are setting in... it aint purty over here!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New