plans

I had planned to run a 10k on Sat. for a "better than last time" time.  My hip has been troubling me, though, so I may put it off until Monday.  I think I just need to rest.  I'm also excited to get going again with my weights.  I took a breather (longer than intended) to be fresh for the 12 mile run.  So, next week, lifting again!  wahooo!
I still don't have pictures from Creede.  I should have taken them myself.  Oh well, when I get them, I'll post them!
I'm so excited about Ruthie's marathon on the 26th.  It seems so close.  I'm inspired to plan for the mountainair marathon next fall.  

Comments

carla said…
hows the resting going? feeling? the hip? the weights? :)

Man this running is a hard thing.

who knew?

(ok I did...but still...)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New