yay! A girls' weekend!

We leave this afternoon for a shopping trip, just Sara, Mindy, Gracyn, and Maddie and I.  This will be fun!  We will be eating out and just having fun, so free day starts tonight!

I wanted to post first because Sara and I tore things up in the workout room this morning!  We walked in and 4 men were there (it's normally empty) and they ALL froze and stared at us.  They were the "over 50 men's weight lifting club."  They asked if God sent us and invited us back.  LOL

We will do legs on Sunday.

Comments

Unknown said…
Today was the best EVER!
sauchagirl said…
That's fantastic that you get a girl's weekend and about the events at the gym. Can't wait to hear how your time away went!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New