snowmobile workout

To answer Ruth's skiing question, no, I didn't go skiing.  Instead, I went snowmobiling.  My legs were already sore from running some good, hard sprints and my shoulders are perpetually sore.  After the snowmobiling, my legs are more sore and my shoulders and arms are too.  It was a lot of fun.  We went down a long vertical section like some sort of crazy-young people.  Wow.  That was fun!  Too bad I'm only crazy and not young because now I'm stiff and sore!

Today was legs day and we did supersets of leg extensions and leg press before doing squats.  Now, that was tough, especially since I'm already old, um-I mean sore!  lol


Comments

Ruthie said…
sounds like fun!

pictures? i bet i was beautiful :)
sauchagirl said…
That really sounds absolutely amazing. I was on a four wheeler in the snow once when I was like 16 and I loved it. It is one of the high points in my life!
Ruthie said…
how was today?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New