cardio day

We headed to the ski hill for cardio today!!  Sooooo fun!  And Kaegan can ski all by himself  these days, so I actually got to ski lots!  :)  :)
Tomorrow, we ski again and lift in the evening.  Yay!
My house is still under construction, but is getting close to done!!!!!!!!  
All good.

Comments

Josha said…
ooooooh! I keep forgetting to tell you that Sara and I are shampoo-free! And our hair isn't even icky. We use a baking soda/water mixture and every so often an apple cider vinegar rinse. Poo-free...the way to be! :)
Unknown said…
Hooray for poo-freedom! :-D Can't wait to ski tomorrow!
Unknown said…
Hooray for poo-freedom! :-D Can't wait to ski tomorrow!
Ruthie said…
might have to try poo free too!
yall are great!
great snow cardio! if i was there i would visualize the snow as powdered sugar! heheh:)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New