Tuesday
Sore legs, abs, and upper body. Must be doing something right.
yesterday was belly dancing and upper body/abs day. The day before was legs day. Today should be cardio, but I've been trying to recover from a headache, so we'll see. I don't get headaches often, but I've been deep cleaning all the dirt/dust from the dry-walling and sanding, etc., from our construction--I think I just breathed that all day and got the headache. We still have more to finish, but are waiting for bathtub parts. It's very close to done, and I'm excited to get back to "normal."
I think my tummy is looking tighter...could be my imagination. :)
Ok...time for cheers!
Yay for Ruthie for her sugar-free marathon and strong shoulder! Hooray for Sara for being stronger! Yippee for Sauchagirl for her new smaller size! Go, Tea with your ACV water stuff! I'm excited for Janelle for giving herself her life back! Go for your dreams, Joann! Yay for Sarah's kookiness! woo-hoo for Suzette for believing in herself and making every day count!!
Life is make-believe...you make of it whatever you believe about it.
Comments
hey.. check out my post.. i am sooo happy! i think i am almost back!
Doesn't dusty building debris stink. It will all be worth it in the end. You have to post pics!