weekend

OK...
Our weekend of fun threw me off track!  We missed our upper body workout on Friday.  I was going to try to make it up and then I thought, "nope...it was just a miss."  Yesterday should have been legs, but working in the kitchen (new countertops, yippeeee) and babysitting knocked that plan out of whack.  So, today should be "off"....it is legs instead.  Today, we will be doing a superset for quads and hams and then squats and something else I've forgotten.  It will feel good to get back on track!  Yesterday shouldn't have been a free-eating day either, but it turned out to be with the kitchen torn apart (hadn't planned that...a friend decided to help and plans of closet organization turned into kitchen demolition) and so today is back on with eats too!  AND closet organization day!  I'll have to post remodeling pictures soon.  Nothing is completely finished yet, but close.  I got to take a bath in my new DEEP bathtub last night...ah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Josha, wanted to say a big thank you for your very thoughtful comments on my blog today. it really means a lot to me. I do want people to know that if i can do it so can "you". we all have struggles and obstacles to overcome. i think that is why i decided to post my "negative" thoughts. they are thoughts we all must fight with at some point. i want people to know that i am a real person and that i have struggles and that my weight didn't just fall off without any struggles along the way. it is an ongoing journey. and we will succeed as long as we don't give up and keep plugging along!
sauchagirl said…
Pictures, pictures! Please!

Life happens and it always seems to be a juggle but we get it done and for that we are stronger!
Unknown said…
Dancing today! Hooray!!!
Ruthie said…
pictures please :) ..

how was today? hope good..

blessings
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New