heavy

upper body...chest, shoulders, tris, and bis.  Plus skiing again!
I noticed on today's workout sheet that today was a "heavy arms" day.  You know what that means...My arms will be heavy tomorrow.

Comments

Unknown said…
Mine aren't sore...yet. I can sure feel my back from Wednesday though! And my abs - yeow!!!!!
Ruthie said…
heavy arm means good workout... good job!:)
sauchagirl said…
So did they get heavy? Sounds like a great workout!

So poo free?! Wow! Do you miss the smell of yummy shampoos. I love good smelly stuff and I think I would miss them so much. I tried to just go poo free with no other intervention and it failed miserably. I have terribly greasy hair after one day. I'm not sure I would ever be able to do it. I admire that you can! : )
Ruthie said…
hellooooooooo? :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New