half

Belly dancing and tris and bis today.  The afternoon didn't contain enough time for everything I wanted to fit into it.  didn't want to work out this morning because hubby was here only for the morning.  So, that left the afternoon for 2 belly dancing practices and lifting, so I cut the workout in half with chest and shoulders still to do tomorrow.  :0)
All is well.

Comments

Ruthie said…
good for you! making it work... way to go!

heard belly dancing was 2 hours of fun!

keep it up..
Unknown said…
More bellydancing! More more more! :-D Lifting yesterday was good, nice to change things up a bit. I'm tired!
sauchagirl said…
You make those sacrifices for the ones you love. You sound a little disappointed but you did what you needed to do. No regrets!
Ruthie said…
just checkin in

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New