sunday's workout, monday's plan

Lower body was yesterday.  Well, I have to tell you that dh says the bar alone of the barbell set is about 40-50 pounds, so let's go with 45.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS????  

I AM A SUPER HERO!

So, when I thought I squatted about 100 pounds, I actually squatted about 125 pounds! Yesterday, I did about 140!  So, undoubtedly, I possess super powers.

Eats were *close* to clean yesterday.  :)

Today will be chest, shoulders, triceps.  

Comments

Unknown said…
You are SO a super hero! I think if we combine our powers we'll be unstoppable - what do you think?
flowerpot said…
Remind me not to arm wrestle you! (clearing throat) "Wonderrr Woooomaaannnn..."
Tearose said…
Go Josha! You need cape! Thats very cool, you squat more then me, I better kick up the effort here ;)
Ruthie said…
Super de duper hero!
no more thunder thighs for you young lady! No sir ree no way.. pure and I mean PEEEEEEEEEURRRRRRRRR muscle!

so cool
r
sauchagirl said…
Wow, that's amazing. Keep it up. Keep strong!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New