looking forward to tomorrow!
Tomorrow is cardio day and I really like cardio day. Not because I like the pain but because it's short! hahahaha
But most of all, I am looking forward to tomorrow because Odell comes home and on top of that, he brings Sara with him! Some of you know of Sara, some don't, but she just graduated college and she is coming to live with us for a while, working with our son like she did when we lived closer, and she will sub at the school. We are very excited! And...she is a great workout buddy!
Today, the boys and I went to the gym. They did their little cute workouts while I did my less cute workout...grunting and groaning and sweating. It was back, biceps, and abs day for me. And I must have done ok with yesterday's workout too because I feel it today!
Comments
I love cardio day too. For the same reason. It almost, ALMOST, feels like a free day.
i do not want it in a box
i do not want it in my socks
3 feet of snow is great for you
but me. no no no.. for me.. I do not agree :) .. hehehehe
hey.. great job on working. I must run hiits tomorrow.. I have missed all cardio this week.. bummer.. not looking forward to pics on Sunday :)
blessings
stay warm and sometime you need to build me a muscle bound snow man :)
r
I'm glad your buddies are coming in today! What fun. Princess and I have been praying for Sara's arrival and all the fun that will mean for the 6 of you.
I found a yummy snack to share. Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread with a cut up apple. I used 1/2 serving of the cream. Calories for the snack: 85
Princess says the snack is even better with brown sugar mixed with the cream cheese! :) Great for the kids, not for the mommy.