now's good

We (*I*) didn't want to go work out yesterday, but we did.  Mostly because when I asked Sara if she wanted to go right now or later, she said, "now's good!"  So, we did.  It was a fair workout, but I wasn't feeling all that strong...TOM is to thank for my achy body.  I guess we are on workout Number 17 or so to answer R's question.  Then we will do our strength test which I am really looking forward to because I know that I am stronger.  I have taken a couple of free "days" instead of just meals as I had planned, so I know that this challenge could have been better.  I'm planning to do it again!  
OuCH, those aching triceps!!!!  :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Let's go kick some back, biceps, and ab butt!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New