Valentine's Day is coming....

Hiits on the elliptical today.  I need new music.  I can't decide what I want, though.  My muscles are sore, so life is moving along...  Tomorrow is legs/calves day.  I had a Valentine's Day Challenge Idea....  Beginning Feb. first, what do you think of getting in 14 8 oz glasses of water each day until feb. 14th?  I normally get in 10.  

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Wow, 14! That's awesome. I get 10 in myself but that's a push. Not sure I could do 14 but I'm up for the challenge.
Ruthie said…
I give it a whirl too!

lets see 14 times 8 is... uh.. 112 oz a day.. that equals.. uh.. just 16 oz short of a gallon.. thats a GREAT number.. so i will give it a shot! (a gallon is 128 oz!>)

great challenge.. great idea.. :)
Josha said…
There should be a prize for the person who goes to the potty the most number of times per day! Hahahha!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New