sloth
Well, just so you know...I'm being a total sloth. I did frog jumps one day, and I might do HIITs on the stationary bike tomorrow...MIGHT. I'm eating on program, though...NOT! I'd forgotten how yummy peanut m&m's are! It's been fun, but I am anxious to get started back when I get home!
Christmas was great, and our trip has been great. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday time!
Christmas was great, and our trip has been great. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday time!
Comments
I have gotten my meal plan done for next week.. DH doesnt want to start the eating until tuesday.. we have company coming tomorrow and monday.. so I will workout monday but not start eating correctly until tues. DH wants to get up at 530 to workout.. ..things will def be different ..
looking forward to more of your posts.. .. sounds like you are doing great! ..
blessings
r
Missing your posts.. hope you are doing ok.. so.. is your company still coming this week? are they snowed in too?
hang in there!
r
I do upper body today.. will do it at 4 this afternoon. I am soooooo sore from Hiits and lower body but it feels good to be back at it..
found this quote I like thought you would too:
"The difference between try and triumph is a little umph."
blessings
stay warm!
r
M and M got this new workout dvd set. you might want to check it out. It is called P90X. Thought I'd share that. I will be back into the swing of things over the weekend....goals, theme, etc!
today was half my free day.. but I still had to have my protien shake before bed.. guess it really is a habit now.
cant wait to hear how you are.. and catch up!
p90x thing looks good.. checked out the website.. :)
(please hear the theme music to jepardy in the background as we await your posts)
blessings
r
Please post.. I cant handle this much longer!
:)
glad you are back!
ruthie