Monday

This is what I think Santa is doing in preparation for Christmas Eve...all that climbing he will have to do.

Today's workout...

chest:

inclined press

push-ups


shoulders:

press

upward row


triceps:

extensions

dips


I did it the Sculpting Her Body Perfect style for a change-up. Almost all my Christmas shopping is done! I still need a couple of last minute things I forgot. How goes your shopping?? Your workout??

Comments

Ruthie said…
got finished with my workout about 30 min ago. had to start supper.. I will post about it after I am done eating and DH leaves to go play Halo :)

Shopping? oh I HATE shopping. I think I am leaving it mostly up to DH. crazy huh? Of course puppy covers most of xmas.. we will just get a few stocking stuffers and maybe one present each.. .. I think I will wake the kids up with the puppy who will have a big read bow on her head. (hum...)

great job on the workout.. I have got some ideas going around in my head about our next challenge.. I will post about them tonight too (gona be another book i guess :)

whoo woo for you .. getting closer to those 6s huh? have you had any comments made to you? ...
you before and after is AMAZING! ..

so so so very proud of you!

keep on truckin!
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New