so far...

It is 7:22 pm, and I've done my back workout...

I still have biceps and legs. I'm posting this because, as Ruth did with her eats, I think it will help me to feel accountable and go FINISH! It won't take long, after all. Especially since I won't be doing burnouts on my legs...they stay sore from HIITs.

Here is the plan:
Biceps:
inclined curls
12x15
10x17.5
8x 20
6x 22.5
12x17.5
hammer curls
12x15

Legs:
3x12frogjumps

That absolutely will not take long at all. phone rings....will I do it?????? YES!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you better post when you finish. I will be checking! =)
great job! keep going.. finish.. you can do it!

thanks for the thyroid info.. this is the first headache I have had in a while.. plus joel had one too.. I think its the front that blew in today. I am not sure what is going on with me.. but I am ready to figure it out. =) ready for the bfl energy back!
Anonymous said…
i am off to bed.. just checking on you.. I will peek in tomorrow morning before I take the kids to the dentist (ugh).. =)

happy sleep!

I am so proud of you! Your AMAZING! Inspiring! thanks for that! You really keep me going! !!!!!!
Anonymous said…
ok.. fixin to head to the dentist.. did you get it done?

Hope you are doing ok this morning.. Been running in your snow boots this morning? or ice skating?
I wont do cardio until this afternoon..
Anonymous said…
Not only did I miss my run today.. but I also missed you! =) .. hope your doing ok.
Mom2t said…
OK, so I have been doing frog jumps....but I am not sure what they are...I am basically just hopping as high as I can...really burns my quads. Is that what you are doing? I figure whatever I am doing, if I can 'feel the burn' it msut be working, right?!

Glad you are still at it! Getting it done, with life going on! Who was on the phone????
Anonymous said…
Hello.. nonposter person.. :)hehe.. hope you are doing ok! so NOW i know how you stand the cold weather! Thermal underwear! I got some today and I havent been this warm in months! ..

well.. just thinking of you.. hope things are good with you and yours. any solution to the key issue? did you have to fedx them?

Keep on truckin! =)

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day