For the One More Challenge Winner!!


And the winner is....
Ruth, for your hard work, adding "one more" to your workouts and for waiting this long for your reward! Yay for you, Hotmom!
Today has been beautiful here. I did 8 HIITs at 9 and 10 mph on the elyptical machine. I haven't done abs yet. Still plan to....I think...might take a day off from abs!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... thanks! the just one more has now gone into just one more day closer to Ch 3 start date! yipee! I am trying to hold on until then.
My parents are coming today.. rest of fam tonight.. DH is hanging sheetrock today.. I am cleaning. Busy day so far.. and I have not gotten my lifting in yet.. but I will.
I missed abs yesterday.. .. in a way its good to miss .. or be off sometimes.. makes me want to work out even more the next day.

happy friday.. my free day will be tomorrow! big breakfast with fam and then big lunch too! (i am sure i will be complaining :) hehe..

keep on truckin!

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day