long time no post!
Sorry for the echo(echo) in Cyper-abyss. I forgot to tell you that we had a Son-Rise Teacher coming from the Autism Treatment Center to do a workshop in our home for Thursday and Friday and that I might be "out of pocket." I thought about you, though! I was too (mentally) pooped to pop, and didn't even check email or anything. Also, didn't work out, but had actually decided that would be best because I needed to focus on Kaegan's program. My plan turned into: Begin my actual Christmas challenge on Monday...Yesterday was Christmas in Lake City, which I hadn't realized would be an all-day affair since we weren't here for that last year. And Odell is leaving this afternoon for several days... I want to focus on him today. (We also have some company coming in town on Thursday, and that will be challenging. I will do my best to stay on track! I think they will be fine with me leaving to workout.
I'm still having some trouble with my sciatic nerve, but it is much better. I stayed active and stretched, but didn't do lower body or HIITs. I will get back in gear and see how it feels. My legs had really been achy a while back, remember? And I slowed down on legs, not including lunges and squats in the same workout especially since I run the sprints. I could tell an immediate difference. Well, I had worked my legs especially hard one day and then ran the HIITs (all at 10 mph) the next day, and I have had achy-ness and sciatica since then. I think this is a clue...
So, I will begin the Christmas Challenge tomorrow! I'm really excited about it, and plan for my guests to encourage me and keep me on track. (I'm gonna ask them to keep me accountable while they are here!)
I'm still having some trouble with my sciatic nerve, but it is much better. I stayed active and stretched, but didn't do lower body or HIITs. I will get back in gear and see how it feels. My legs had really been achy a while back, remember? And I slowed down on legs, not including lunges and squats in the same workout especially since I run the sprints. I could tell an immediate difference. Well, I had worked my legs especially hard one day and then ran the HIITs (all at 10 mph) the next day, and I have had achy-ness and sciatica since then. I think this is a clue...
So, I will begin the Christmas Challenge tomorrow! I'm really excited about it, and plan for my guests to encourage me and keep me on track. (I'm gonna ask them to keep me accountable while they are here!)
Comments
THANK you so much for the sweet congrats card. That was what I needed today to make myself get that cardio done.
I am sooo happy you and Angell started blogging.. there is NO way I would have made it this far without you two! ..
I am having visions of us meeting in Fortworth during the Homeschool conference .. we three and our muscular selves! .. wouldnt that be fun!
Check in with you tomorrow..
when you have time.. you MUST post some progress shots.. I am just dying to see your AMAZING self!