No internet service...

Haven't had internet service for the past few days!! I did post that I got my workout finished, but it apparently didn't go through--yet another lost post somewhere out in cyberspace!

I DID IT! I finished my workout.

I included in the lost post that I most likely wouldn't get my cardio done on Thursday because I had to go pick up guests from the airport and that if I got it done, I would be extra proud of myself, but if I didn't do it, I was just planning to forgive myself. Well, I forgave myself. I knew it wasn't feasible to get it done that day for many reasons that I had no control over.

I've eaten a few cheats, but not too bad. I did workout yesterday and this morning too! Even with my buddies from Houston here!

I don't have time to post more, but I wanted you to know that I've had withdrawals from my BFL pals these computer-less days! Thanks for checking in on me!

(A, frog jumps are beginning in a frog position and jumping as high as you can jump. Great lower body work out. I like to do 3 sets of 12 to 15. Also, it was my sweet mom on the phone!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry about your forced blog diet :) .. Way to go on your workouts. Glad your back.. missed you..
Anonymous said…
sorry about your forced blog diet :) .. Way to go on your workouts. Glad your back.. missed you..
Mom2t said…
I have been doing the 'easy' frog jumps then...I will have to do the new and improved (a.k.a. harder ones) next lower body workout!
Anonymous said…
Think I will try the jumps next leg day.

hope things are going good with you..

keep on truckin!
ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New