I'm nothing if not flexible
I set out to continue on my expanded week's plan. Today would be 3 miles, but I've been really looking forward to my long run day and I was feelin' it today. I reached my turn-around point (you remember him, Mr. TMT), said hello to the giant rock face and continued on, thinking, "well, flexibility is a good thing." My new expanded week idea has lots of room for flexibility. So, I ran my long run today which was intended to be 4 miles, but again, ...since I'm being flexible...I've also missed the big winding hills that are just past the 4 mile turn around point. I flattened those, and turned around for a total of 5 miles.
This brings this workout week to an end and begins the next one a mile ahead of plan. Yay!
And in honor of my little long run:
Click Here
HaHa! That was my favorite as a kindergarten teacher...I hope I wasn't that obnoxious!
This brings this workout week to an end and begins the next one a mile ahead of plan. Yay!
And in honor of my little long run:
Click Here
HaHa! That was my favorite as a kindergarten teacher...I hope I wasn't that obnoxious!
Comments