My Expanded Week Calendar
What is an expanded week? Well, I seem to never fit in everything I want to fit in between long runs....for example, by the time I do yoga and insanity and run, I haven't put in enough weekly runs before my long run so it gets pushed. Well, who cares? If my workout week is longer, I have plenty of time to fit in all these things I love + rest and get in a nice, needed long run. So, here is my 10 day workout week, (my expanded week):
My week began on Sunday, Oct. 16th...
Sunday: rest
Monday: hills, (no yoga until Nov)
Tuesday: push ups
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: insanity, push ups
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday: Push ups
Sunday: 3mi or long run
Monday: either rest or long run (depends on Sunday), push ups (no yoga until Nov)
Tuesday: either rest or 3mi
10 days=1expanded week
My week began on Sunday, Oct. 16th...
Sunday: rest
Monday: hills, (no yoga until Nov)
Tuesday: push ups
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: insanity, push ups
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday: Push ups
Sunday: 3mi or long run
Monday: either rest or long run (depends on Sunday), push ups (no yoga until Nov)
Tuesday: either rest or 3mi
10 days=1expanded week

Comments