Good day

Well, it wasn't as long as it seemed in snowshoes, but I ran the Lake To Lake trail today. It was miraculous...Banjo, my golden retriever, loaded up into the back of my jeep without having a seizure. He's been petrified. But he did it today, and we drove to the trail, parked and ran with no thought of whether or not he'd get back in for the drive home. He DID! It was amazing and so great because I don't want to run the trails alone. For example, I saw HUGE cat tracks on the trail today and they were pretty fresh. When I say huge, I mean about the diameter of a softball. BIG. It was so fun though. Banjo and I stopped and investigated the remains of the old narrow gauge RR track that was left, tumbling down. And we peeked inside the old little building nearby. We stopped at the overlook and gazed happily at the scenic view below. It was hard to believe I'd been having a bad day before.

Comments

Ruthie said…
ilike

but not the kitty.

stay away kitty.

u need a banjo and a gun please, thank you. :) and a camera next time!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New