Wildflower Alert!



First wildflowers of spring were sited today along the trail as I ran 2.5 miles with 3 half-mile speed intervals included. It was sooooo unusually windy yesterday that trees were down all along one of the paths, and Banjo and I had to go on a bear hunt...can't go over it, can't go under it, let's go around it....you know, that sort of a hunt, no bears involved. This weekend is the next group run of Lake City Run Club and I'm excited and nervous about it. I get nervous when I'm running with others (except Sara-not nervous running with my running pal). The plan is to buddy up with others or to run alone, choose your path, and meet up at the coffee shop. Sounds fun, huh?

Comments

Ruthie said…
LIKE THIS TOOOOO +:)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New