back on the blogging trail

I'm back online with my new macbook pro!!! Hubby got if for me. Quite a mother's day gift, huh?! And here are some pictures to get back on the bloggin' track the right way! Pictures of my daughter running in her track meet...she has decided to stick with soccer and do track next year, but here she is trying it out.
Also in the late, breaking news...I've started a running club here in my itty bitty town. Our first group run was Sunday. There were 7 of us on our "Scavenger Hunt Run."I made armband lists of things to look for while running for one hour and gave cliff shot blocks as prizes. It was so fun and great. Here is a picture of some of us getting a little silly on the scavenger run. I've also created a blog to send my facebookie runclubbers to www.lcrunclub.blogspot.com where a flier of information can be found telling about the running club that Ruthie and Coach Art are hosting in Lake City!! Lots of fun, exciting running stuff.
Comments
I LIKE YOUR NEW COMPUTER
I LIKE YOUR NEW BLOG
I LIKE
:)
hey... where is that track? is it far from you? could we see about using it for a morning session for camp? hummmm