snuggly warm arms

For my birthday, my MIL made me some arm warmers for running. It's been cold enough that I needed a jacket, but yesterday was warmer and I tried my new arm warmers! I love them! I wore a short sleeved shirt with long sleeved shirt over it and then the arm warmers over my sleeves. When I got too warm, I pushed the arm warmers down, see? Then, I pulled them back up when I hit a shady, cold area. They were great! I ran 4 miles with my new w-armies. 1 mile to the ski hill, then on to the
turn-off to the lake for the 2nd mile, then back. At one point, I had to move over to the side of the road when a car came along and I stepped to what looked like packed snow and sank up to above my ankle and nearly injured myself. And my ipod died somewhere along the way too and I didn't even notice. haha! It was a steeeeeeep first 2 miles with NO walking. Felt great!
Big Huge Congratulations to Ruth on completing her 13.1 miles yesterday and setting a PR for herself!! How cool is that?

Comments

Ruthie said…
LOVE IT! ... I was thinking yesterday "now I k now why those runners wear arm warmers... cause its too hot for a jacket and too cold for not a jacket ...
and here you are with a post about it

wow.. we are so connected its scary! :)
haha

:)
thanks for the mention of my half... still sore but feeling better :)

GREAT job on your run! so glad you didnt get hurt! yikes! you be careful out there!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New