blitz
Sara mentioned the "Blitz" that we are about to begin, and Ruth asked about it. I'm just now managing to post our plans, and it would be fun for anyone to join us!
Over a year ago, we did a 4 week muscle-building blitz. It's a lifting program designed by Shawn Phillips. I downloaded it for free. You can too. It's a nice change of pace and very effective.
We are taking the strength test today because we had to be out of town all day yesterday for my daughter's eye appt. The day before, we went for a snowy hike on a trail at the edge of town with a friend. We'd hoped it would be runnable, so didn't take our snowshoes. Next time, we will take them, though, because there was no way to run it. It was a beautiful, fun excursion, and provided plenty of heart rate acceleration as it was...lots of steep hiking. It will be fun to run it in the spring.
Happy Blitz-ing!!
Comments
i just finished lifting .. woowhoo!
I secretly wished you had stowed away in the big red truck with the Ms. but sad to say you didnt.... I am always hopeful for next time :)
hehe
keep on truckin!