snow video

Comments

Ruthie said…
LOVED IT!!!!!

oh its so neat to watch it and say "i know where that is.. and that is!".. how fun!

you got some good looking tracks girl!!!

so.. why no snow shoes? I thought you run in snow you where snow shoes :)

I am going to send all my half marathon gals over to see it if that is ok... help them go run in teh cold :)

I am lifting tomorrow!
Josha said…
The snow on the road is packed firmly enough that no snow shoes are necessary. The snow shoes are needed when I go on trails or when we get a fresh snow. I normally wear ice picks on the bottoms of my shoes, but it hasn't been icy under the snow, so I don't even have those on. I'll video a snow shoe run soon.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New