Wow! It's cold outside!

In contemplating the new week, I considered whether Monday should be a lifting day or a cardio day. At 9 degrees outside, I'm thinkin', "lifting."
My lifting area is in my bedroom which has looked like this:









After much work, it is now recognizable as a bedroom. The weight bench has been uncovered and the weights that were in there somewhere are now accessible again. I tried to take an after picture, but I'd let my camera battery run down. (I need a melon sized red flashy light to signal me when the battery is low) I'll go for it again tomorrow.

(later, after lifting, yoga, and bellydance...)
I haven't let the mess keep me from working out...maybe I let working out keep me from cleaning up the mess???-something to contemplate... Anyway, workouts done. Sore muscles everywhere. Tomorrow is a running day. That's happy!

Comments

Ruthie said…
way to go! I am lifting today for te first time in ages :) will post pictures of my clean workout area if you post yours :)

9 degrees!!!! burrrrr! and I thought 31 was chilly! :) ... did you get snow with it too? got those long distance skis ready?
Unknown said…
awesome job!!! thanks for all your help and for coming to see me today! you're the best! :)
Ruthie said…
how ya feelin today?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New