another day, another workout
Yesterday was a lifting day and today is a sore day! Yippeee! I did a great job. Today, I'd hoped to run a trail, but I have to go grocery shopping (hour away), so I'm not sure what will happen. I do know that hills are more fun on a trail and that was my goal. I may end up with an inclined treadmill. Less exciting.
I have a sick little boy. So, I have to re-think my Thanksgiving plan. We were to go to some friends' house, but now I'm not sure. They were providing the turkey. I guess I'd better add a turkey to my shopping list! MMMMM
Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm planning for that day to be my free day which means that the weekend will be more difficult. I'm pretty stuck in my ways of having a few free meals on the weekend. We get together with friends on Sunday and it's nice to have that time free. But Thanksgiving..yep that has to be free. :)
So, my Thanksgiving challenge has more to do with my weekend than the day itself. I hope to run a long run on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather...7 miles. Should feel good! I love long run day because it is carefree. :)
I have a sick little boy. So, I have to re-think my Thanksgiving plan. We were to go to some friends' house, but now I'm not sure. They were providing the turkey. I guess I'd better add a turkey to my shopping list! MMMMM
Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm planning for that day to be my free day which means that the weekend will be more difficult. I'm pretty stuck in my ways of having a few free meals on the weekend. We get together with friends on Sunday and it's nice to have that time free. But Thanksgiving..yep that has to be free. :)
So, my Thanksgiving challenge has more to do with my weekend than the day itself. I hope to run a long run on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather...7 miles. Should feel good! I love long run day because it is carefree. :)
Comments