pre-race jitters and post-race euphoria

Ok....no big deal.  It's just a little 12 mile jaunt over a mountain.  Easy-peasy.  More tomorrow when I get back.
www.creedemountainrun.com
Here is one person's experience.

 I will post more about my own experience tomorrow...tonight, I'm going to bed.  But first, I wanted to let you know that I survived 12 miles of mountain running/hiking and thoroughly enjoyed the day.  I can't find my little pocket camera, and that's a shame because the run struck me in two ways...hard and gloriously beautiful.  From the top of the run, you can see all across the continental divide.  Wow.  Really wow.

Comments

Ruthie said…
ahhhhhhhhh
i thought it was next weeeeeek! ..
its TODAY!!!!
ahhhhhh.... i would have called you ifyou had given me your #..

ahhhh
its today!!!

how did it go?
pictures please :)
Ruthie said…
are you back?
i am just wondering...
:)
edge of my seat :)
Ruthie said…
I b wondering over here :)
did you have a good time?
did a bear get you?
did you throw up?
did you decide to do the shorter mileage?
what was your number?
did you wear your running skirt?

oh so many questions :)
Ruthie said…
YOU DID 12!!!!!!
woowhoooo!!!!!
rest up and then give me a good cry when I read your post tomorrow!!!

I am so happppppy!!!!!
YIPEEEE!

cant wait!!! :)
Ruthie said…
its tomorrow
pins and needles over here in texas :) (i am just sayin)