Why is it so hard for me to fit lifting into my day lately? I ran Tuesday...2 miles up the road along the river, then turned to run the 2 miles back when the weather suddenly changed. The temp dropped probably 10 degrees or more and it got windy and I thought it would hail. Not unusual for an afternoon in the mountains, but unnerving anyway. I knew that the nearest place to take cover was at least 1 mile away, so I ran fast. My golden was with me and he seemed to feel the urgency too. After running for that mile, I thought that we could make it all the way home even if it began to rain and/or hail. It was only 1 more mile. So, we kept going and by the time we got home, the storm had cleared up as suddenly as it had appeared. Crazy. Anyway, note to self: take a jacket even if the sun is bright in the sky and not a cloud is in sight. Today, is another running day, and I plan to get my lifting space organized and beautiful. :)
I run this a week from Saturday. It's a 10 mile day, so I'll just keep on runnin' past the finish, and I'm going to concentrate on keeping my pace slow even with runners around me. Shouldn't be too hard for me...I'm slow even when I'm fast.
Comments
what a great run!
cant wait to hear-see you lifting space :) we are loving ours!