Back to the basics!

I got my lifting workout in first thing this morning.  I still need to do "triceps" and "back," but I finished chest, biceps, and shoulders all with burnouts.  Like the good old days...working to build muscle and burn fat.   I may fit in some sprints on the treadmill later too.  Depends on how I feel.  I'm still a little energy depleted, but better for sure!  

Here is my challenge info as per Ruth's Challenge:

Goal:  NOT to gain any more weight while my thyroid levels return to normal and to stay focused and motivated even through this tough time

Methods:  
  • Continue to train for Half in July (I'm loving Chirunning)
  • Focus on weight training with burnouts like in BFL...build muscle, lose fat
  • Add sprints at least once per week
  • Keep strengthening my core with Yoga
  • Eat clean, small, frequent meals as per BFL
  • Blog
  • I won't be posting pictures even though I may take them because I'm not going for change here under my circumstances and pictures won't motivate me for my goals this time.
Official beginning is TODAY!  Official ending will be June 5.

Now, to go for a bike ride with my 10 year old!  That's what it's all about!

Comments

Ruthie said…
I did cause you did.
thanks !
you rock

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New