disappointed
I'm disappointed to say that I'm still not feeling well and just haven't had what it takes for my long run or lifting. My family has all been fighting a nasty headcold and I've finally had to admit that my body needs rest and recovery. Not a great start for Ruth's 4 week challenge.
As for the challenge, my goal is sort of an odd one. I'm just hoping not to GAIN during the four weeks. My thyroid levels are so off that all of my hormones are way off and that means weight gain even when I eat clean and workout. So, my concentration will be on simply not gaining weight as my body readjusts to a new thyroid replacement dosage. I've gained over 10 pounds just suddenly and for no reason. I could easily gain all the weight back that I worked so hard to lose in a matter of weeks even with working out and mostly staying on track with food. So, I will have to concentrate of eating really clean and changing up my workouts so that my muscles stay confused. Any great suggestions? I may order P90x which I've thought I'd like to have for a long time. You can check it out. They have some other great looking stuff too.
Comments
enjoy your mountain air, and spring that comes along with it! relax :) rest.
do what you can and take care of yourself :)
hugs!
ruthie